J-1 visa Work & Travel
* Les inscriptions sont désormais closes pour la saison 2018. *
You can get the DS-2019 for J-1 visa Work & Travel category & for the USA if :
- You are a student.
- Your internship takes place between June and September.
- Your internship at least two months, and no longer than four months.
- Your work experience is paid (minimum $ 7.25 per hour or $ 1200/month). Below this amount, your application can be accepted if our sponsor considers that the conditions of compensation are sufficient (special cases).
- If it is not (duration, period or salary), your application will be Intern category.
- Your job is related to your to your studies.
- Your mission or job corresponds to the Sponsored areas par America Welcome et ses sponsors.
The procedure :
- Make your Application request by completing the online form.
- Read the document carefully and follow the instructions to fill in this application.
- Send all of the documents (gradually or all at once) by email to America Welcome, who will verify that they are in order.
- America Welcome will then send you your code to access the database (information) of the sponsor where you will fill in your personnal record.
- You procede towards paying. Similarly, To your sponsor who will check and validate your candidature.
- We check the recieving address of the documents which will be sent in 15 days after confirmation of your completed file by the sponsor.
- You will take an appointment at the Embassy of the United States.
- America Welcome will send you the information necessary for the preparation of this appointment.
To receive your free registration form and to be linked with one unique advisor :