J-1 visa Work & Travel

* Les inscriptions sont désormais closes pour la saison 2018. *

You can get the DS-2019 for J-1 visa Work & Travel category & for the USA if :

  • You are a student.
  • Your internship takes place between June and September.
  • Your internship at least two months, and no longer than four months.
  • Your work experience is paid (minimum $ 7.25 per hour or $ 1200/month). Below this amount, your application can be accepted if our sponsor considers that the conditions of compensation are sufficient (special cases).
  • If it is not (duration, period or salary), your application will be Intern category.
  • Your job is related to your to your studies.
  • Your mission or job corresponds to the Sponsored areas par America Welcome et ses sponsors.

The procedure :

  • Make your Application request by completing the online form.
  • Read the document carefully and follow the instructions to fill in this application.
  • Send all of the documents (gradually or all at once) by email to America Welcome, who will verify that they are in order.
  • America Welcome will then send you your code to access the database (information) of the sponsor where you will fill in your personnal record.
  • You procede towards paying. Similarly, To your sponsor who will check and validate your candidature.
  • We check the recieving address of the documents which will be sent in 15 days after confirmation of your completed file by the sponsor.
  • You will take an appointment at the Embassy of the United States.
  • America Welcome will send you the information necessary for the preparation of this appointment.


To receive your free registration form and to be linked with one unique advisor :

Application Request