J-2 visa

The J-2 visa is a visa of entitlement, which is addressed to associates and/or children who are less then 21 years old..

Le titulaire du visa J-2 peut se déplacer à sa guise sur le territoire américain. However, they will only be authorised to work if they can show proof that the holder of the J-1 visa fits the criteria. To obtain this permission to travel, many administrative steps shall be necessary (to do on site) auprès de l’USCIS.

For any specific questions about the J-2 visa, please contact America Welcome directly.